CLG Insurance is looking for intelligent, talented and motivated individuals who are interested in an exciting and rewarding career. For over 40 years, CLG has provided reliable and innovative insurance solutions to individuals and businesses in the metropolitan New York region.
We believe that our people are our greatest strength. We offer a generous compensation package that includes a competitive pay structure and a wide array of valuable benefits. Here is a summary of our benefits package for eligible employees.
- Medical Coverage: CLG offers a comprehensive medical plan ensuring that you and your family have access to health care benefits. The plan includes free annual physicals as well as complete prescription drug coverage.
- Dental Coverage: The dental plan is designed to encourage preventive and ongoing dental treatment for you and your family. The plan covers preventive, basic and major restorative services.
- Paid Time Off: We offer a time-off-with-pay program to provide employees the freedom to decide how to use their personal time off. Employees can use their flexible days in a number of different ways (vacation, personal, sick, inclement weather, etc). The number of days eligible is indicative of years of service.
- Life Insurance: Full-time employees receive Group Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance at no cost.
- Disability: CLG provides you with both short and long-term disability income benefits, and pays the full cost of this coverage.
- Vision: Vision services are offered through Vision Service Plan (VSP). VSP offers a national network of participating providers. While you have the option to choose any vision provider, you will be responsible for any difference between the amount VSP allows and the charged amount if you use a nonparticipating provider. Using a VSP provider will reduce your cost.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): FSA’s provide you with an important tax advantage that can help you pay medical care and dependent care expenses on a pretax basis. By anticipating your family’s health care and dependent care costs, you can actually lower your taxable income.
- Other Optional Insurance: These 100% employee-paid programs include voluntary life, accident, hospital confinement, cancer, and critical illness plans. Get reasonable rates and tailor your benefits to meet the needs of your family.
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan: Our Company is committed to helping employees grow and develop professionally through job related programs and certificate instruction. (Subject to manager approval and according to Educational Assistance Plan.)
- Employee Assistance Program: Our EAP provides assistance on issues of personal concern, such as stress, distress, depression, grief, loss, substance abuse and eating disorders. You can be assured of confidentiality if you use this program.
- 401(k) Savings Plan: You save money toward your future financial security through convenient payroll deductions on a before-tax basis. CLG provides a discretionary match to help your savings grow faster. You have choices among several investment funds that help you allocate your assets.
We are always looking for talented and qualified individuals to join our team. To submit your resume, please contact Michele Stoebling, Vice President HR and Employee Benefits at 845.623.3434 or via email at email@example.com